Is this your first time here?
To access the e-learning you will need to:
Here are the steps:
Have a valid email*
Create an account for this site
From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page)
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be sent to your email address.
- If you do not receive this email promptly you may need to check your junk mail folder, check your spam filter or click on send/receive to update your inbox. If none of these options have been helpful, then please contact us at email@example.com (office hours 10am-4pm, Mon-Wed)
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course (resource) you want to use.
- You will be asked 'You are about to enrol (access) yourself as a member of this course (resource). Are you sure you wish to do this?' Select 'Yes'.
- You can now access the full resource.
to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
If you don't have an email account you can set up free accounts easily at sites like Gmail or Yahoo.
All in a Day's Work
. . . . . pair your child care work skills with a qualification
All in a Day's Work is a set of resources that will assist ECEC educators to gain the qualifications they need to work in early childhood children's services.
This short course is for those who need to develop or review policy. It will provide learning to develop the necessary skills to research and consult policy needs, draft policy content, test the draft policy, implement policy and review policy for quality assurance.
Workplace Building Blocks - Practise Your Skills!
The workplace building blocks - aged care program gives you a chance to learn and practice your skills in the language, literacy and numeracy skills that you use everyday in your work in an Aged Care service!
Oral Health in Aged Care
By completing this learning aged care workers will:
- gain the necessary knowledge and skills to assist aged care residents with oral health care and promote oral health education.
- be able to support dentists and dental hygienists who provide services in aged residential facilities.